The first thing I did was export the model from Agisoft and imported it into Maya. I use Maya for its quad draw tool that allows me to lay faces over the high poly model, then face by face I reconstruct the model using better edge flow and clean quads.
Once I have remodeled the whole model with better geometry I can start UVing the new model, this will help in cleaning up the terrible UV's that were baked out of Agisoft.
Now that the model is constructed and it wears clean UV's it need to be exported out of Maya and put into ZBrush. In ZBrush I import the high poly model and use the Projection and Divide tools.This process allows me to increase the polygons of the low poly while maintaining the new UV's that I have created and project the shape and detail from the data to the new model.
Before
After
Now that the color data has been baked using the new UV's its time to drop the low poly model into Substance painter. In painter I used the high poly data model to bake all of my detail maps for the model.
Here are the final renders of the statue.
Here is what I plan on scanning next:






No comments:
Post a Comment