Last week I started to clean up and fix some of the geometry problems that the priests house had. Although I already UV'd it I wasn't happy with the way that the textures came out so I redid the UV's and I think they look better and much more seamless.
Once the UVing was done I was able to set the model up for Substance Painter and get it ready for texturing. This included splitting the mesh up into separate objects so that different textures could be applied to different parts of the model.
Like for the church I had to paint the light coming from the windows in Photoshop so I could get a custom gradient that looked similar to the painting.
Once the Priests house was finished I moved on to UVing and texturing the bridge, the stone wall, and the dock. The process to texture these objects are similar to the priests house. Because they all had the same texture, for the most part, I was able to texture them all together.
Lastly I added some finishing touches to the Church. There were some minor issues with the texture maps in substance and I added the small cross that is on the front of the building.
Here is the scene so far in the rendering engine.






No comments:
Post a Comment