To texture the light poll and the bridge light I made the medal one material and then made the glass another material so that I could use it as a glass material in the rendering engine. I then added a light in the engine to mimic the light that is coming from the lamp.
Here is my bridge lamp that is very similar.
I then uv'd and textured the gazebo, the metal cage that completes the gazebo's dome was extremely hard to uv because there are many openings in the geometry. But I was able to work through it and it ended up looking good.
The last thing that I textured this week was the boat that sits in the bottom left corner of the picture. I still have to add one final touch to it before it is complete. But for now it fits well in the scene.
Here is the whole scene:
Next week I plan to tie this whole peace together and finally finish the ground plane that everything sits on. I may take my time with it depending how detailed I want the ground to mimic the ground in the painting.





No comments:
Post a Comment