This week I have started working on the Priest's house that is behind the church. The first thing that I did was retop the cylindrical portion of the building so that the building doesn't look to wavy. Then I started UVing the main part of the building.
In order to fix the geometry on the house I had to delete what was all ready there. Then I created one section of the building with the arched windows. Once one was created I duplicated it and lined them up and combined all of the objects. Then I used a function in Maya called a bend deformer that that allowed me to create a perfectly cylindrical building.
Once the main building was retoped I started to organize the outliner for the building. Then I was able to start UVing. I have only UV'd the main portion of the building but I plan to get the rest done soon.
Due to university work I was not able to work on a lot of my portfolio work this week. I will work to catch up for my post next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment